All About Top Quality PMI-ACP Exam Dumps
Act now and download your PMI PMI-ACP test today! Do not waste time for the worthless PMI PMI-ACP tutorials. Download Avant-garde PMI PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn PMI PMI-ACP with a classic professional.
Online PMI-ACP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Agile project development processes typically:
- A. Encapsulate analysis, design, code, and test within an iteration.
- B. Document each business process individually and in detail.
- C. Use a Gantt chart with well-defined activities, responsibilities, and time frames.
- D. Map the iteration backlog to a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following best describes a core belief of Agile?
- A. The best customer feedback comes near the end of the project when there is workingsoftware to review.
- B. Project status can be gauged by frequently reviewing completed milestones as reflected in the plan.
- C. Working solutions are the most accurate way of seeing the progress of the effort.
- D. Unique skill sets are harnessed when team members play different roles on a project.
NEW QUESTION 3
Scrum practices are facilitated by the:
- A. ScrumMaster.
- B. Product Owner.
- C. Project Sponsor.
- D. Scrum team.
NEW QUESTION 4
The following chart lists stories for a release of an Agile project:
If the velocity of the team is 10, how many iterations will be needed to complete all of the stories?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 5
On a project using eXtreme Programming (XP), a customer test is a:
- A. Technique to determine if the software is easy for customer use.
- B. Tool for a customer to verify the business requirements.
- C. Technique to determine if a customer will use a software feature.
- D. Test for determining if a customer will purchase the product.
NEW QUESTION 6
User stories are temporary artifacts. They are considered relevant until the:
- A. Team completes them.
- B. End of the project.
- C. Release is complete.
- D. End of the sprint.
NEW QUESTION 7
A common estimation unit for Agile projects is:
- A. Lines of code.
- B. Function points
- C. Story points.
- D. Use-case points.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are three processes used to begin an Agile project?
- A. Iterations, Product Road map Planning, and Number of Sprint Iterations
- B. Visioning, Product Roadmap Planning, and Product Backlog Definition
- C. Visioning, Product Backlog Definition, and Project Charter Creation
- D. Burndown chart, Product Roadmap, and sprints’length
NEW QUESTION 9
Retrospectives provide an opportunity for the team to:
- A. Reflect at the end of every iteration and identify improvements that will increase the quality of the product.
- B. Participate in a mandatory meeting to share status updates across the team and to ensure that everyone is on track.
- C. Understand from the management if the project is achieving the Scope, Quality, Cost, and Schedule goals.
- D. Set goals at the beginning of the iteration and identify requirements that can be delivered in that iteration.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is a list of capabilities, features, and stories that the Product Owner has identified?
- A. Burndown chart
- B. Story card
- C. Vision document
- D. Backlog
NEW QUESTION 11
When interacting with team members, the Agile project manager should:
- A. Ask team members to do things by phrasing the statement as a request rather than as a demand.
- B. Ignore team member input and emotions when important decisions have to be made.
- C. Proceed cautiously when requesting team members to do something likely to make them unhappy.
- D. Disagree with the team based on the merit of the issue without considering how the team is feeling.
NEW QUESTION 12
Risk exposure is the:
- A. Funds set aside to contain the risk.
- B. Probability a risk will occur.
- C. Amount of money the risk will cost if it occurs.
- D. Amount of damage to the project if the risk occurs.
NEW QUESTION 13
A ScrumMaster consistently holds Daily Scrums and keeps them to 15 minutes or less. The ScrumMaster brings a list of assigned tasks and checks the status of each task with the relevant team members. The ScrumMaster then assigns new tasks for the day and ends the meeting. Is this an appropriate approach to running Daily Scrums?
- A. Yes, the ScrumMaster should get status updates and distribute new tasks to the team.
- B. Yes, the ScrumMaster should hold Scrums daily and keep the time to 15 minutes or less.
- C. No, the ScrumMaster should act in the role of facilitator to foster team self-organization.
- D. No, the ScrumMaster should allow the Scrum to run as long as is required by the team.
NEW QUESTION 14
A story point is the:
- A. Relative measure of the size of a user story.
- B. Duration it takes to complete a user story.
- C. Priority of the user story in the backlog.
- D. Business value of the user story.
NEW QUESTION 15
When using Agile Earned Value Management (EVM), progress should be measured at which level?
- A. Task
- B. Iteration
- C. Product
- D. Release
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is the best option to improve project velocity?
- A. Shield programmers from interruptions
- B. Minimize customer involvement
- C. Shorten the iteration length
- D. Increase project team size
NEW QUESTION 17
In eXtreme Programming (XP), analysis, design, coding, and testing phases are done:
- A. At the beginning of the iteration.
- B. Every day.
- C. In sequence.
- D. Without documentation.
NEW QUESTION 18
In an Agile approach, project values are most effectively implemented when they are determined by the:
- A. sponsor
- B. team
- C. project manager
- D. methodology
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the responsibility of an extreme Programming (XP) customer role?
- A. Testing the daily increments of the software developed
- B. Writing the stories and acceptance tests for each story
- C. Planning and task allocation for the developer and tester
- D. Interacting closely with users and representing the XP team
NEW QUESTION 20
A project team is distributed across multiple countries, and they are having issues agreeing on what is being delivered and how it should be developed. Which of the following should the project manager do to alleviate some of the tension between team members, break down cultural barriers, and improve communication?
- A. Ask the team to communicate only through email to clearly document issues.
- B. Discuss this issue with senior management and recommend that the team be co- located.
- C. Monitor performance and discuss the issues in detail at the next retrospective.
- D. Hold daily standup meetings with the two teams at a time that works best for everyone.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full PMI-ACP dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/PMI-ACP-exam-dumps.html (New 145 Q&As Version)