The Renewal Guide To SPLK-3001 Questions Pool
Master the SPLK-3001 Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader SPLK-3001 practice question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real SPLK-3001 questions in our Splunk SPLK-3001 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Splunk SPLK-3001 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have SPLK-3001 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
When ES content is exported, an app with a .spl extension is automatically created. What is the best practice when exporting and importing updates to ES content?
- A. Use new app names each time content is exported.
- B. Do not use the .spl extension when naming an export.
- C. Always include existing and new content for each export.
- D. Either use new app names or always include both existing and new content.
NEW QUESTION 2
What role should be assigned to a security team member who will be taking ownership of notable events in the incident review dashboard?
- A. ess_user
- B. ess_admin
- C. ess_analyst
- D. ess_reviewer
NEW QUESTION 3
How should an administrator add a new lookup through the ES app?
- A. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup Definitions
- B. Upload the lookup file in Settings -> Lookups -> Lookup table files
- C. Add the lookup file to /etc/apps/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/lookups
- D. Upload the lookup file using Configure -> Content Management -> Create New Content -> Managed Lookup
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following are examples of sources for events in the endpoint security domain dashboards?
- A. REST API invocations.
- B. Investigation final results status.
- C. Workstations, notebooks, and point-of-sale systems.
- D. Lifecycle auditing of incidents, from assignment to resolution.
NEW QUESTION 5
After installing Enterprise Security, the distributed configuration management tool can be used to create which app to configure indexers?
- A. Splunk_DS_ForIndexers.spl
- B. Splunk_ES_ForIndexers.spl
- C. Splunk_SA_ForIndexers.spl
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl
NEW QUESTION 6
At what point in the ES installation process should Splunk_TA_ForIndexes.spl be deployed to the indexers?
- A. When adding apps to the deployment server.
- B. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl is installed first.
- C. After installing ES on the search head(s) and running the distributed configuration management tool.
- D. Splunk_TA_ForIndexers.spl is only installed on indexer cluster sites using the cluster master and the splunk apply cluster-bundle command.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following would allow an add-on to be automatically imported into Splunk Enterprise Security?
- A. A prefix of CIM_
- B. A suffix of .spl
- C. A prefix of TECH_
- D. A prefix of Splunk_TA_
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is a way to test for a property normalized data model?
- A. Use Audit -> Normalization Audit and check the Errors panel.
- B. Run a | datamodel search, compare results to the CIM documentation for the datamodel.
- C. Run a | loadjob search, look at tag values and compare them to known tags based on the encoding.
- D. Run a | datamodel search and compare the results to the list of data models in the ES normalization guide.
NEW QUESTION 9
Both “Recommended Actions” and “Adaptive Response Actions” use adaptive response. How do they differ?
- A. Recommended Actions show a textual description to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions show them encoded.
- B. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- C. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Responses that have already been run, Adaptive Response Actions run them automatically.
- D. Recommended Actions show a list of Adaptive Resposes to an analyst, Adaptive Response Actions run manually with analyst intervention.
NEW QUESTION 10
ES needs to be installed on a search head with which of the following options?
- A. No other apps.
- B. Any other apps installed.
- C. All apps removed except for TA-*.
- D. Only default built-in and CIM-compliant apps.
NEW QUESTION 11
The Remote Access panel within the User Activity dashboard is not populating with the most recent hour of data. What data model should be checked for potential errors such as skipped searches?
- A. Web
- B. Risk
- C. Performance
- D. Authentication
NEW QUESTION 12
The Add-On Builder creates Splunk Apps that start with what?
- A. DA-
- B. SA-
- C. TA-
- D. App-
NEW QUESTION 13
Which settings indicated that the correlation search will be executed as new events are indexed?
- A. Always-On
- B. Real-Time
- C. Scheduled
- D. Continuous
NEW QUESTION 14
Where are attachments to investigations stored?
- A. KV Store
- B. notable index
- C. attachments.csv lookup
- D. <splunk_home>/etc/apps/SA-Investigations/default/ui/views/attachments
NEW QUESTION 15
What tools does the Risk Analysis dashboard provide?
- A. High risk threats.
- B. Notable event domains displayed by risk score.
- C. A display of the highest risk assets and identities.
- D. Key indicators showing the highest probability correlation searches in the environment.
NEW QUESTION 16
Who can delete an investigation?
- A. ess_admin users only.
- B. The investigation owner only.
- C. The investigation owner and ess-admin.
- D. The investigation owner and collaborators.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which correlation search feature is used to throttle the creation of notable events?
- A. Schedule priority.
- B. Window interval.
- C. Window duration.
- D. Schedule windows.
NEW QUESTION 18
When investigating, what is the best way to store a newly-found IOC?
- A. Paste it into Notepad.
- B. Click the “Add IOC” button.
- C. Click the “Add Artifact” button.
- D. Add it in a text note to the investigation.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is provisioning one search head prior to installing ES. What are the reference minimum requirements for OS, CPU, and RAM for that machine?
- A. OS: 32 bit, RAM: 16 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- B. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 12 cores
- C. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 12 MB, CPU: 16 cores
- D. OS: 64 bit, RAM: 32 MB, CPU: 16 cores
NEW QUESTION 20
Adaptive response action history is stored in which index?
- A. cim_modactions
- B. modular_history
- C. cim_adaptiveactions
- D. modular_action_history
NEW QUESTION 21
If a username does not match the ‘identity’ column in the identities list, which column is checked next?
- A. Email.
- B. Nickname
- C. IP address.
- D. Combination of Last Name, First Name.
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version SPLK-3001 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/SPLK-3001-dumps/ (New 60 Q&As)