Up To The Minute CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-601 Actual Test
we provide Breathing CompTIA SY0-601 free practice exam which are the best for clearing SY0-601 test, and to get certified by CompTIA CompTIA Security+ Exam. The SY0-601 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real SY0-601 exam. Crack your CompTIA SY0-601 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online CompTIA SY0-601 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A public relations team will be taking a group of guest on a tour through the facility of a large e-commerce company. The day before the tour, the company sends out an email to employees to ensure all whiteboars are cleaned and all desks are cleared. The company is MOST likely trying to protect against.
- A. Loss of proprietary information
- B. Damage to the company’s reputation
- C. Social engineering
- D. Credential exposure
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization wants to implement a third factor to an existing multifactor authentication. The organization already uses a smart card and password. Which of the following would meet the organization’s needs for a third factor?
- A. Date of birth
- B. Fingerprints
- C. PIN
- D. TPM
NEW QUESTION 3
The SOC is reviewing process and procedures after a recent incident. The review indicates it took more than 30 minutes to determine that quarantining an infected host was the best course of action. The allowed the malware to spread to additional hosts before it was contained. Which of the following would be BEST to improve the incident response process?
- A. Updating the playbooks with better decision points
- B. Dividing the network into trusted and untrusted zones
- C. Providing additional end-user training on acceptable use
- D. Implementing manual quarantining of infected hosts
NEW QUESTION 4
A RAT that was used to compromise an organization’s banking credentials was found on a user’s computer. The RAT evaded antivirus detection. It was installed by a user who has local administrator rights to the system as part of a remote management tool set. Which of the following recommendations would BEST prevent this from reoccurring?
- A. Create a new acceptable use policy.
- B. Segment the network into trusted and untrusted zones.
- C. Enforce application whitelisting.
- D. Implement DLP at the network boundary.
NEW QUESTION 5
To reduce costs and overhead, an organization wants to move from an on-premises email solution to a cloud-based email solution. At this time, no other services will be moving. Which of the following cloud models would BEST meet the needs of the organization?
- A. MaaS
- B. laaS
- C. SaaS
- D. PaaS
NEW QUESTION 6
A security analyst is performing a packet capture on a series of SOAP HTTP requests for a security assessment. The analyst redirects the output to a file After the capture is complete, the analyst needs to review the first transactions quickly and then search the entire series of requests for a particular string Which of the following would be BEST to use to accomplish the task? (Select TWO).
- A. head
- B. Tcpdump
- C. grep
- D. rail
- E. curl
- F. openssi
- G. dd
NEW QUESTION 7
A symmetric encryption algorithm Is BEST suited for:
- A. key-exchange scalability.
- B. protecting large amounts of data.
- C. providing hashing capabilities,
- D. implementing non-repudiation.
NEW QUESTION 8
The CSIRT is reviewing the lessons learned from a recent incident. A worm was able to spread unhindered throughout the network and infect a large number of computers and servers. Which of the following recommendations would be BEST to mitigate the impacts of a similar incident in the future?
- A. Install a NIDS device at the boundary.
- B. Segment the network with firewalls.
- C. Update all antivirus signatures daily.
- D. Implement application blacklisting.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following cloud models provides clients with servers, storage, and networks but nothing else?
- A. SaaS
- B. PaaS
- C. IaaS
- D. DaaS
NEW QUESTION 10
A website developer is working on a new e-commerce website and has asked an information security expert for the most appropriate way to store credit card numbers to create an easy reordering process. Which of the following methods would BEST accomplish this goal?
- A. Salting the magnetic strip information
- B. Encrypting the credit card information in transit.
- C. Hashing the credit card numbers upon entry.
- D. Tokenizing the credit cards in the database
NEW QUESTION 11
On which of the following is the live acquisition of data for forensic analysis MOST dependent? (Choose two.)
- A. Data accessibility
- B. Legal hold
- C. Cryptographic or hash algorithm
- D. Data retention legislation
- E. Value and volatility of data
- F. Right-to-audit clauses
NEW QUESTION 12
A network engineer needs to create a plan for upgrading the wireless infrastructure in a large office Priority must be given to areas that are currently experiencing latency and connection issues. Which of the following would be the BEST resource for determining the order of priority?
- A. Nmapn
- B. Heat maps
- C. Network diagrams
- D. Wireshark
NEW QUESTION 13
After reading a security bulletin, a network security manager is concerned that a malicious actor may have breached the network using the same software flaw. The exploit code is publicly available and has been reported as being used against other industries in the same vertical. Which of the following should the network security manager consult FIRST to determine a priority list for forensic review?
- A. The vulnerability scan output
- B. The IDS logs
- C. The full packet capture data
- D. The SIEM alerts
NEW QUESTION 14
A forensics investigator is examining a number of unauthorized payments the were reported on the company's website. Some unusual log entries show users received an email for an unwanted mailing list and clicked on a link to attempt to unsubscribe. One of the users reported the email to the phishing team, and the forwarded email revealed the link to be:
Which of the following will the forensics investigator MOST likely determine has occurred?
- A. SQL injection
- B. CSRF
- C. XSS
- D. XSRF
NEW QUESTION 15
A network engineer has been asked to investigate why several wireless barcode scanners and wireless computers in a warehouse have intermittent connectivity to the shipping server. The barcode scanners and computers are all on forklift trucks and move around the warehouse during their regular use. Which of the following should the engineer do to determine the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Perform a site survey
- B. Deploy an FTK Imager
- C. Create a heat map
- D. Scan for rogue access points
- E. Upgrade the security protocols
- F. Install a captive portal
NEW QUESTION 16
A company provides mobile devices to its users to permit access to email and enterprise applications. The company recently started allowing users to select from several different vendors and device models. When configuring the MDM, which of the following is a key security implication of this heterogeneous device approach?
- A. The most common set of MDM configurations will become the effective set of enterprise mobile security controls.
- B. All devices will need to support SCEP-based enrollment; therefore, the heterogeneity of the chosen architecture may unnecessarily expose private keys to adversaries.
- C. Certain devices are inherently less secure than others, so compensatory controls will be needed to address the delta between device vendors.
- D. MDMs typically will not support heterogeneous deployment environments, so multiple MDMs will need to be installed and configured.
NEW QUESTION 17
An organization has decided to host its web application and database in the cloud Which of the following BEST describes the security concerns for this decision?
- A. Access to the organization's servers could be exposed to other cloud-provider clients
- B. The cloud vendor is a new attack vector within the supply chain
- C. Outsourcing the code development adds risk to the cloud provider
- D. Vendor support will cease when the hosting platforms reach EOL.
NEW QUESTION 18
A network engineer notices the VPN concentrator overloaded and crashes on days when there are a lot of remote workers. Senior management has placed greater importance on the availability of VPN resources for the remote workers than the security of the end users’ traffic. Which of the following would be BEST to solve this issue?
- A. iPSec
- B. Always On
- C. Split tunneling
- D. L2TP
NEW QUESTION 19
A network administrator is setting up wireless access points in all the conference rooms and wants to authenticate device using PKI. Which of the following should the administrator configure?
- A. A captive portal
- B. PSK
- C. 802.1X
- D. WPS
NEW QUESTION 20
A security assessment determines DES and 3DES at still being used on recently deployed production servers. Which of the following did the assessment identify?
- A. Unsecme protocols
- B. Default settings
- C. Open permissions
- D. Weak encryption
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full SY0-601 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/SY0-601/ (New 218 Q&As Version)