A Review Of Best Quality SY0-601 Answers
Exam Code: SY0-601 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: CompTIA Security+ Exam
Certification Provider: CompTIA
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass SY0-601 Exam.
Free SY0-601 Demo Online For CompTIA Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following control sets should a well-written BCP include? (Select THREE)
- A. Preventive
- B. Detective
- C. Deterrent
- D. Corrective
- E. Compensating
- F. Physical
- G. Recovery
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following relets to applications and systems that are used within an organization without consent or approval?
- A. Shadow IT
- B. OSINT
- C. Dark web
- D. Insider threats
NEW QUESTION 3
An organization has a growing workforce that is mostly driven by additions to the sales department. Each newly hired salesperson relies on a mobile device to conduct business. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is wondering it the organization may need to scale down just as quickly as it scaled up. The ClO is also concerned about the organization's security and customer privacy. Which of the following would be BEST to address the ClO’s concerns?
- A. Disallow new hires from using mobile devices for six months
- B. Select four devices for the sales department to use in a CYOD model
- C. Implement BYOD for the sates department while leveraging the MDM
- D. Deploy mobile devices using the COPE methodology
NEW QUESTION 4
A security analyst is reviewing information regarding recent vulnerabilities. Which of the following will the analyst MOST likely consult to validate which platforms have been affected?
- A. OSINT
- B. SIEM
- C. CVSS
- D. CVE
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following scenarios BEST describes a risk reduction technique?
- A. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company purchases insurance and is no longer concerned about losses from data breaches.
- B. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company implements a policy to train users on a more secure method of operation.
- C. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the company changes as method of operation
- D. A security control objective cannot be met through a technical change, so the Chief Information Officer (CIO) decides to sign off on the risk.
NEW QUESTION 6
Several employees return to work the day after attending an industry trade show. That same day, the security manager notices several malware alerts coming from each of the employee’s workstations. The security manager investigates but finds no signs of an attack on the perimeter firewall or the NIDS. Which of the following is MOST likely causing the malware alerts?
- A. A worm that has propagated itself across the intranet, which was initiated by presentation media
- B. A fileless virus that is contained on a vCard that is attempting to execute an attack
- C. A Trojan that has passed through and executed malicious code on the hosts
- D. A USB flash drive that is trying to run malicious code but is being blocked by the host firewall
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following would be BEST to establish between organizations to define the responsibilities of each party outline the key deliverables and include monetary penalties for breaches to manage third-party risk?
- A. An ARO
- B. An MOU
- C. An SLA
- D. A BPA
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization's RPO for a critical system is two hours. The system is used Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Currently, the organization performs a full backup every Saturday that takes four hours to complete. Which of the following additional backup implementations would be the BEST way for the analyst to meet the business requirements?
- A. Incremental backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and differential backups hourly
- B. Full backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and incremental backups hourly.
- C. incremental backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and full backups hourly.
- D. Full backups Monday through Friday at 6:00 p.m and differential backups hourly.
NEW QUESTION 9
A critical file server is being upgraded and the systems administrator must determine which RAID level the new server will need to achieve parity and handle two simultaneous disk failures. Which of the following RAID levels meets this requirements?
- A. RAID 0+1
- B. RAID 2
- C. RAID 5
- D. RAID 6
NEW QUESTION 10
A security administrator suspects there may be unnecessary services running on a server. Which of the following tools will the administrator MOST likely use to confirm the suspicions?
- A. Nmap
- B. Wireshark
- C. Autopsy
- D. DNSEnum
NEW QUESTION 11
A commercial cyber-threat intelligence organization observes IoCs across a variety of unrelated customers. Prior to releasing specific threat intelligence to other paid subscribers, the organization is MOST likely obligated by contracts to:
- A. perform attribution to specific APTs and nation-state actors.
- B. anonymize any PII that is observed within the IoC data.
- C. add metadata to track the utilization of threat intelligence reports.
- D. assist companies with impact assessments based on the observed data.
NEW QUESTION 12
A security administrator suspects an employee has been emailing proprietary information to a competitor. Company policy requires the administrator to capture an exact copy of the employee’s hard disk. Which of the following should the administrator use?
- A. dd
- B. chmod
- C. dnsenum
- D. logger
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following algorithms has the SMALLEST key size?
- A. DES
- B. Twofish
- C. RSA
- D. AES
NEW QUESTION 14
A security analyst needs to implement an MDM solution for BYOD users that will allow the company to retain control over company emails residing on the devices and limit data exfiltration that might occur if the devices are lost or stolen. Which of the following would BEST meet these requirements? (Select TWO).
- A. Full-device encryption
- B. Network usage rules
- C. Geofencing
- D. Containerization
- E. Application whitelisting
- F. Remote control
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following policies would help an organization identify and mitigate potential single points of failure in the company’s IT/security operations?
- A. Least privilege
- B. Awareness training
- C. Separation of duties
- D. Mandatory vacation
NEW QUESTION 16
A development team employs a practice of bringing all the code changes from multiple team members into the same development project through automation. A tool is utilized to validate the code and track source code through version control. Which of the following BEST describes this process?
- A. Continuous delivery
- B. Continuous integration
- C. Continuous validation
- D. Continuous monitoring
NEW QUESTION 17
A security modern may have occurred on the desktop PC of an organization's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) A duplicate copy of the CEO's hard drive must be stored securely to ensure appropriate forensic processes and the chain of custody are followed. Which of the following should be performed to accomplish this task?
- A. Install a new hard drive in the CEO's PC, and then remove the old hard drive and place it in a tamper-evident bag
- B. Connect a write blocker to the hard drive Then leveraging a forensic workstation, utilize the dd command m a live Linux environment to create a duplicate copy
- C. Remove the CEO's hard drive from the PC, connect to the forensic workstation, and copy all the contents onto a remote fileshare while the CEO watches
- D. Refrain from completing a forensic analysts of the CEO's hard drive until after the incident is confirmed, duplicating the hard drive at this stage could destroy evidence
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following BEST explains the reason why a server administrator would place a document named password.txt on the desktop of an administrator account on a server?
- A. The document is a honeyfile and is meant to attract the attention of a cyberintruder.
- B. The document is a backup file if the system needs to be recovered.
- C. The document is a standard file that the OS needs to verify the login credentials.
- D. The document is a keylogger that stores all keystrokes should the account be compromised.
NEW QUESTION 19
A security analyst is reviewing the following attack log output:
Which of the following types of attacks does this MOST likely represent?
- A. Rainbow table
- B. Brute-force
- C. Password-spraying
- D. Dictionary
NEW QUESTION 20
Joe, a user at a company, clicked an email link led to a website that infected his workstation. Joe, was connected to the network, and the virus spread to the network shares. The protective measures failed to stop this virus, and It has continues to evade detection. Which of the following should administrator implement to protect the environment from this malware?
- A. Install a definition-based antivirus.
- B. Implement an IDS/IPS
- C. Implement a heuristic behavior-detection solution.
- D. Implement CASB to protect the network shares.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure SY0-601 dumps! All SY0-601 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/SY0-601-dumps.html (218 New Questions)