How Many Questions Of Hpe6-a41 Free Dumps
Free of hpe6-a41 practice test materials and free exam questions for HP certification for customers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated hpe6-a41 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Applying Aruba Switching Fundamentals for Mobility exam Today!
Online HP hpe6-a41 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A network administrator needs to complete the initial setup on an ArubaOS switch with the use of remote access. How can the network administrator do this?
- A. Connect the switch’s OOBM port to the same VLAN as the management station, and then establish a Telnet session to the switch default IP address.
- B. Connect the switch’s OOBM port to the same VLAN as Aruba AirWav
- C. Then manually discover the switch in AirWave using the switch default IP address.
- D. Send a Reverse ARP from the management station and assign a temporary IP to the workstation.
- E. Set up the network DHCP server to assign the switch a reserved IP addres
- F. Connect the switch to a VLAN with DHCP services and then establish a Telnet session to the reserved IP address.
NEW QUESTION 2
A network administrator plans to set up a WLAN on an Aruba Instant cluster. The WLAN uses WPA/WPA2 Enterprise security. The administrator wants no authenticate users locally on the cluster.
How should the administrator configure me credentials?
- A. Add a user account for each employee to the cluster internal server database.
- B. Import authorized device MAC addresses to the cluster.
- C. Implement a shared secret or password in the cluster WLAN settings.
- D. Set up an external RADIUS server for authorization.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is one benefit that Aruba AirWave can provide to a customer with ArubaOS switches?
- A. It can audit switch firmware (software) and automate updates.
- B. It can enable the switches to provide mobility controller functions for connected Instant APs (IAPs).
- C. It can provide centralized authentication and authorization for users who log in to the switch CLI.
- D. It can program the switches to dynamically adjust QoS settings to prioritize Skype for Business traffic.
NEW QUESTION 4
For which task does a network administrator need to access the enable context on an ArubaOS switch?
- A. to view interface statistics
- B. to view CPU statistics
- C. to ping an IP address
- D. to view configuration files
NEW QUESTION 5
Which standard for wireless connectivity supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz?
- A. 802.11a
- B. 802.11ac
- C. 802.11g
- D. 802.11n
NEW QUESTION 6
Member 1 is the commander of a Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) fabric. A power disruption causes member1 to go down. What happens when power is restored and member 1 boots?
- A. Member 1 fails to rejoin the VSF fabric, and the error disrupts member 2.
- B. Member 1 rejoins the VSF fabric and becomes the commander.
- C. Member 1 rejoins the VSF fabric, and member 2 continues to act as commander.
- D. Member 1 fails to rejoin the VSF fabric, and member 2 continues to act as commander.
NEW QUESTION 7
A network administrator wants to disable physical interfaces 13-24 on an ArubaOS switch. How can the administrator do this?
- A. Assign the range of interfaces to a VLA
- B. Then, disable the VLAN.
- C. Create a named range for interfaces 13-24. Then, disable the named range.
- D. Create a named port group for interfaces 13-24. Then, disable the named port group.
- E. Use the interface disabl comman
- F. Specify 13-24 for the ID.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which ArubaOS switch feature treats multiple ports as one logical port?
- A. OSPF
- B. STP
- C. VSF
- D. link aggregation
NEW QUESTION 9
A Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) fabric is configured to use LLDP-MAD.
Which action does the standby member take if it sends a probe but receives no response?
- A. It sends a request packet to the commander to determine which ports should remain active.
- B. It continues to function and assumes the role of commander.
- C. It automatically changes its status to MAD inactive fragment.
- D. It requests that the commander change its status to MAD inactive fragment.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which privilege level would a network administrator use to configure an ArubaOS switch?
- A. Administrator
- B. Manager
- C. Super
- D. User
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
This switch currently assigns all VLANs to MSTP instance 0 or the Internal Spanning Tree (IST). Which statement correctly describes interface 21?
- A. The interface is down at Layer 2; it is not available for sending or receiving any traffic.
- B. The interface does not forward or accept data traffic, but it is ready to start forwarding if interface 19 fails.
- C. The interface is an edge port but has received Bridge Protocol Data Units (BPDUs), so it is disabled.
- D. The interface does not support spanning tree: it is possible that it will introduce a loop in the network.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Endpoint A sends broadcast ARP requests. Where are these requests received?
- A. at EndpointC
- B. at EndpointB
- C. at EndpointB, at EndpointC, and at EndpointD
- D. at EndpointB and at EndpointC
NEW QUESTION 13
A network administrator discovers and then authorizes several ArubaOS switches in Aruba AirWave. Immediately after the administrator authorizes the switches, AirWave cannot communicate with the switches anymore.
What should the administrator do to restore communication?
- A. Change the SNMP and Telnet/SSH credentials in the AirWave global communication settings to match those on the switches.
- B. Change the management level for the switches to Monitoring and Firmware Updates Only.
- C. Specify the SNMP and Telnet/SSH credentials on the switches to update the individual communication settings on the switches.
- D. Change the management level for the switches to Manage Read/Write.
NEW QUESTION 14
A company has these requirements to manage its ArubaOS switches:
Management and data traffic cannot share links.
Managers must be able to reach switches remotely over IP connections. How should the administrator set up switches to meet these requirements?
- A. Assign at least one port on each switch to a Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) link and connect those ports in a dedicated network.
- B. Create a management VLAN and tag the VLAN on all switch-to-switch links.
- C. Enable IP authorized managers for the administrator subnet.
- D. Configure IP addressing on OOBM ports and connect them in a dedicated network.
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator views the configuration files on an ArubaOS switch and sees the output in the exhibit. The administrator enters this command:
Switch# boot system flash primary config config2
After the switch boots, the administrator makes some configuration changes and saves the configuration with the write memory command. The administrator then enters this command:
After the switch boots, the configuration changes just made are not present. How can the administrator restore the configuration with the changes?
- A. Use the boot set-default command to configure the switch to use the secondary softwar
- B. Then reboot the switch.
- C. Reboot the switch and interrupt the boot proces
- D. Find the temporary file with the configuration changes and apply that file to the startup-config.
- E. Rename the config2 file to config1. Then reboot the switch.
- F. Use the startup-default command to configure the switch to use the config2 file with the primary softwar
- G. Then reboot the switch.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator wants to set up a link aggregation between two switches, as shown in the exhibit. The link aggregation must meet these requirements:
Protects against misconfiguration
Can be configured with VLANs and other settings Which type of link aggregation should the administrator create?
- A. dynamic LACP
- B. static LACP
- C. manual (trunk)
- D. distributed (trunk)
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Device 1 needs to send traffic to Device 2, and it sends an ARP request in preparation. Which devices process this ARP request?
- A. all devices in VLAN 2, 192.168.2.0/24 subnet
- B. all devices connected to Switch-2
- C. all devices in VLAN 3, 192.168.3.0/24 subnet
- D. all devices in this network
NEW QUESTION 18
A network administrator connects an Aruba Instant AP (IAP) to an ArubaOS switch but cannot connect the AP to the Instant cluster that exists. The administrator wants to check the IAP management IP address and software version from the ArubaOS switch CLI. To obtain this information, what should the administrator ensure is enabled on the switch and switch interfaces?
- A. SNMP
- B. ARP
- C. Device profiles
- D. LLDP
NEW QUESTION 19
An interface on an ArubaOS switch did not receive any BDPUs and has the spanning tree auto-edge setting. What describes the effect of this setting?
- A. The interface has spanning tree disabled on it and ignore BPDUs.
- B. The interface remains forwarding during topology changes.
- C. The interface root path cost is automatically set to 0.
- D. The interface is preferred to be selected as master port.
NEW QUESTION 20
A network administrator plans two interfaces for a Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) link. Which best practice should the administrator follow?
- A. Configure a low spanning tree cost on the interfaces.
- B. Configure the interfaces as a distributed trunk.
- C. Use interfaces on different modules.
- D. Use copper connections.
NEW QUESTION 21
A network administrator has copied new software to an ArubaOS switch and placed this software in the secondary ash location. The switch is currently booting from the primary location. The administrator wants the switch to start using the new software.
What should the administrator do to accomplish this?
- A. Reboot the switch, which automatically causes the switch to use the newer software.
- B. Execute the command to boot the system from the secondary flash.
- C. Rename the secondary software as the primary software.
- D. Copy the secondary software to the primary software slot.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which security benefit does SNMPv3 offer that SNMPv2 does not offer?
- A. SSL encryption
- B. Scopes
- C. Data confidentially
- D. RADIUS groups
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full hpe6-a41 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/hpe6-a41-dumps.html (New 125 Q&As Version)