Renew Cloud - Associate (JNCIA-Cloud) Jn0-210 Training Materials
Ucertify jn0-210 Questions are updated and all jn0-210 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our jn0-210 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real jn0-210 exam without a problem. We have Latest CompTIA jn0-210 dumps study guide. PASSED jn0-210 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check jn0-210 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two protocols NorthStar uses to provision LSPs? (Choose two)
- A. IF-MAP
- B. XMPP
- C. PCEP
- D. NETCONF
NEW QUESTION 2
What is a primary function of an underlay network?
- A. to advertise Internet routes into an overlay network
- B. to advertise loopback interfaces to establish an overlay network
- C. to advertise server interfaces to establish an overlay network
- D. to advertise client host routes into an overlay network
NEW QUESTION 3
Which node in a Contrail cluster is used to collect data from the routers?
- A. control node
- B. analytics node
- C. compute node
- D. configuration node
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true regarding the NorthStar Controller API? (Choose two)
- A. The southbound interface connects to routers and switches using IS-IS, OSPFv2, BGP-LS, and PCEP protocols
- B. The southbound interface is a RESTful implementation that can be programmed with a programming language
- C. The northbound interface connects to routers and switches using IS-IS, OSPFv2, BGP-LS, and PCEP protocols
- D. The northbound interface is a RESTful implementation that can be programmed with a programming language
NEW QUESTION 5
Which protocol does Juniper Networks recommend to provide real-time updates of the network topology to the NorthStar Controller?
- A. RSVP
- B. OSPFv3
- C. BGP-LS
- D. RIP
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Juniper virtual platform is designed to operate in an isolated Linux environment directly on the host server?
- A. VRR
- B. vSRX
- C. vMX
- D. vSRX
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is correct about VNFs?
- A. All containers are VNFs
- B. VNFs are inserted into the physical data path when deployed
- C. VNFs are software applications used in Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- D. All virtual machines are VNFs
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two core projects in OpenStack? (Choose two)
- A. Docker
- B. Mesosphere
- C. Glance
- D. Nova
NEW QUESTION 9
What provisions new switches or routers in your network automatically, with no manual intervention?
- A. PCEP
- B. ZTP
- C. BGP
- D. RSVP
NEW QUESTION 10
You have a data center switching fabric that is comprised of Junos switches. You are using an API-based SDN implementation to manage the devices.
In this scenario, which statement is true?
- A. The control plane is managed on the SDN controller
- B. The control and forwarding planes are separated
- C. The SDN controller makes routing and forwarding decisions
- D. The control plane remains on the individual devices
NEW QUESTION 11
Which Juniper product is designed to generate threat containment data and continuously monitor network traffic for security threat activity?
- A. Policy Enforcer
- B. AppFormix
- C. Cyphort
- D. Network Director
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is true about the OpenConfig data model?
- A. It supports YANG
- B. It provides UDP-based transport
- C. It is embedded in all devices that run the Junos OS
- D. It uses MySQL as the default database structure
NEW QUESTION 13
A Contrail controller is used in which type of SDN?
- A. OpenFlow-based SDN
- B. SDN as an underlay
- C. SDN as an overlay
- D. API-based SDN
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two benefits of NFV? (Choose two)
- A. NFV provides methodologies to interconnect data centers
- B. NFV provides control over the deployment of all virtual machines
- C. NFV allows for the automated control of service chains
- D. NFV makes the management of virtualized network functions dynamic
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of SDN are you using when you automate a Junos device using PyEZ and NETCONF?
- A. API-based SDN
- B. SDN as an overlay
- C. SDN as an underlay
- D. OpenFlow-based SDN
NEW QUESTION 16
Which Junos platform was designed to host multiple Juniper and third-party virtualized network functions on a single device?
- A. vMX Series
- B. vSRX Series
- C. NFX Series
- D. PTX Series
NEW QUESTION 17
Which protocol does a Contrail node use to communicate with vRouters on compute nodes?
- A. IF-MAP
- B. XMPP
- C. BGP
- D. NETCONF
NEW QUESTION 18
Which organization is responsible for developing and maintaining the NFV framework standard?
- A. Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)
- B. MultiService Forum (MSF)
- C. European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- D. International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are true regarding a zero trust network security model? (Choose two)
- A. It assumes that security threat management cannot be centralized
- B. It assumes that security threats can originate inside the network
- C. It assumes that security threats can originate outside of the network
- D. It assumes that security devices cannot detect and prevent network threats
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two characteristics of an overlay network in a cloud networking data center? (Choose two)
- A. An overlay network provides physical connectivity between hosts
- B. An overlay network uses Layer 2 tunneling technologies to interconnect hosts
- C. An overlay network must reside in virtual machines within the data center
- D. An overlay network provides logical connectivity between tenant networks
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass jn0-210 Exam with 65 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam jn0-210 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/jn0-210-exam-dumps.html (65 New Questions)